Thursday, December 13, 2007

ABOUT ME:A POLITICAL BLOGGER...

I am a madeshi student from a terai district situated about a day tour from the capital.I am studying in one of the prestigious +2 college of the valley. I am quit interested in politics but i donot want to be a politician in future. I just want to remain as a dutiful and civilized citizen of the country and contribute in the social as well as political development of the country. I am not so experienced in politics but as i grew in a political environment ,i think myself as a youngchild in politics.My father is one of the renowned politician and social worker not only of my village, but of whole district.Since my childhood, i got experience of different idea about the policies and thoughts of different parties.As i m from madesh so it is my duty to raise voice of my birthplace,the madesh i.e.terai in the way i can.....

1 comment:

Gajendra said...

Great blog thanks, but please post your profile too.

Thanks again.